7 Protein-Packed Smoothie Recipes
Protein-packed smoothie recipes are one of the best ways to induce adequate amounts of protein into your diet in the easiest way possible. Besides, you don’t even have to spend a great deal of money on protein shakes or smoothies. Here are some protein-packed smoothie recipes for you to try at home.
1. PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 23 GRAMS)
If you are someone who is working hard and fast to bring down your weight up to a certain level or you would want to add a few extra pounds, having a healthy protein smoothie can assist you a lot when it comes to having toned physic. The peanut butter smoothie is a great way to start the day.
* 1 avocado
* 1 cup whole milk
* ¼ cup cashews
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 60 grams protein powder
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 8 ice cubes
* Mix all the ingredients in a blender while choosing the smoothie’ option in the machine. It is best to set the machine on low speed for about ten seconds. Next, change it to a medium setting and then to medium-low for about ten seconds more. Finally, change the settings to medium-high for another forty seconds
* You can either serve the smoothie immediately or put it in the refrigerator for using it later
2. CHERRY MANGO SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 23 GRAMS)
Vegetarians would like to have more veggies in their smoothies or shakes compared to other dieters. As such, people who might have lower protein from animal sources have to rely heavily on protein recipes. This recipe contains vegetables that should help you get along with your lifestyle while maintaining good health.
* 1 cup Greek yogurt
* 1 cup almond milk
* 1 cup mixed greens
* cup of frozen mangoes
* cup of frozen cherries
* About 30 grams of vanilla protein powder
* Mix all the ingredients in a blender while maintaining a speed of 50 to 60 seconds
* You can serve immediately or put the smoothie in the refrigerator and have it later
3. GLUTEN-FREE SMOOTHIE ( PROTEIN – 16 GRAMS)
If you are a person with gluten sensitivity, feeling healthy means having a gluten-free diet. It is the only way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. That’s because it provides you with a nutritious and conscious diet. This protein smoothie recipe will help you fulfill your requirement and enjoy it as well.
* cup kale
* 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
* 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
* cup of frozen pineapple
* cup of frozen raspberries
* cup of frozen blueberries
* ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 tablespoon chia seeds
* 30 grams whey protein powder
* Mix chia seeds, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, kale, and coconut milk in a blender. Start with low speed for about ten seconds, medium to low speed for about ten seconds, and medium-high for another 40 seconds.
* Next, add the remaining ingredients and set the blender to the smoothie’ setting
* Either have the smoothie or enjoy it later by putting it into the refrigerator
4. WEIGHT LOSS SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 27 GRAMS)
Whether you are looking to fit in your old pair of jeans or thinking about losing weight for many health reasons, this smoothie can help you achieve your goals. Most people want to shed extra pounds and the best way is to add smoothies to your diet. Here is the one that you can try for good.
* cup kale
* cup baby spinach
* 1 cup rice milk
* 1 tablespoon chia seeds
* 1 tablespoon flax meal
* ¼ frozen mango
* ¼ frozen peaches
* 1 tablespoon fiber supplement
* 30 grams of vanilla protein powder
* Mix all the ingredients in a blender and put it in smoothie’ mode. Lower the speed for ten seconds, and gradually increase to medium-low for another ten seconds. Finally, out the blender in medium-high settings for forty seconds.
* If you find the smoothie a bit thick, you can add a little amount of water or extra rice milk and blend again.
* Keep it in the refrigerator if you like to enjoy it later or serve it immediately.
5. LOW-CARD SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 44 GRAMS)
For losing weight, a low-carb diet is a necessity and there is no other way than to have a protein-enriched smoothie. Here is the smoothie that you can have without making your taste-buds irritating.
* 1 tablespoon powdered egg whites
* 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
* 1 cup coconut water carb-free
* 1 cup spinach
* 30 grams vanilla protein powder
* Place the coconut water in the freezer by using an ice tray and freeze it completely
* Mix the frozen coconut water cubes along with spinach and egg whites in a blender and set it to smoothie’ mode. Start with low-speed setting for about ten seconds, medium-low for another ten seconds, and medium0high speed settings for forty seconds.
* Combine protein powder, avocado, and gelatin and blend again for some time on the same mode.
* You have to serve immediately.
6. PEAR AND JUICY GINGER SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 17 GRAMS)
This amazing vegan smoothie recipe comes with a considerable amount of protein without hurting animals. Besides, it tastes fantastic apart from providing a balanced nutritious diet.
* 1 tablespoon quinoa
* 1 tablespoon flax meal
* 1 cup kale
* 1 cup water
* 1 banana
* ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk
* 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
* tablespoon hemp seeds
* 30 grams of soy protein powder
* Mix all the ingredients in a blender starting with medium speed and then medium-high speed for about 50 to 60 seconds.
* Refrigerate for later use or serve immediately.
7. PALEO FRUIT SMOOTHIE (PROTEIN – 12 GRAMS)
No wonder, the Paleo Diet has gained a lot of attraction in recent years and many people are enjoying the diet. To make things even better, this Paleo smoothie is another great approach toward a healthy life full of nutrition.
* cup frozen mango
* 1 tablespoon egg whites in powder form
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 can of coconut milk
* cup blueberries
* 1 kiwi
* 30 grams of chocolate protein powder
* Start with low speed and medium-low speed for ten seconds each after combining all the ingredients in a blender. Next, change the settings to medium-high for another 40 seconds.
* Serve the smoothie immediately