Cranberry Pear Crumble
A delicious dessert made from an easy to make, crumbled, sweet and sour mixture
When cranberries are mixed with the sweetness of baked pears, they create an amazing flavor combination. Finish off this fruit mixture with a sprinkle of oats, nuts and/or seeds for added crunchiness. Something very satisfying will come out of the oven.
Prep Time 15 mins + Cook Time 25 mins = Total time of 40 minutes
- 2 cups (400 gr) pears
- 2 cups (250 gr) fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup (100 gr) mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup (75 gr) oat flour*
- 1 cup (75 gr) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (50 gr) sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (or 180°C).
- Clean and cut the cranberries in half.
- Clean and cut the pears into quarters and then thinly slice. Add the pear and
cranberries pieces to an oven dish.
- Toss the fruit pieces with 1/4 cup or 50 gram of the oat flour, 2 tablespoons of maple
syrup, cinnamon and sea salt.
Put all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl Stir the mixture well so that everything is evenly mixed. Add the mixture to your oatmeal.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake in 25 minutes ready. Enjoy!
- Oven Dish
- Mixing bowl
* Oat flour is easily made by adding oat flakes into a food processor and then process into a fine meal.