Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
When I go to the gym or am about to get hungry, I really enjoy eating these vegan peanut butter cookies with bananas and raisin. They’re filled with nutrients and give you lots of energy for the rest of the day.
To make this healthy cookie recipe, simply combine the dry ingredients: oats, coconut blossom sugar (or brown sugar), baking powder, and a pinch of salt into one bowl. After combining the wet ingredients (bananas and peanut butter) in a food processor, blend them together until they’re smooth. Mix the wet mixture with the dry mixture by adding a handful of raisins and stirring until they’re well combined. Make 12 oatmeal cookies and put them in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Interested in the full recipe of these oatmeal cookies? Scroll down!
Peanutbutter Oatmeal Cookies
Prep Time 10 mins + Cook Time 25 mins = Total Time 35 mins
- 1 cup (200 gram) oatmeal, rolled
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar, or more if you like to have them sweet
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 3 bananas, overripe
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (100 gram) raisins
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC and leave the raisins in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Add all dry ingredients to a food processor and run into a fine meal.
- Remove the meal from the food processor and add all wet ingredients, run into a smooth and lump free mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the smooth mixture and run the food processor again to fully combine to two mixtures
- Drain the raisins and stir into the mixture with a tablespoon.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and scoop with a tablespoon the mixture as dollops on the tray. Flatten the dollops into cookies and transfer to the oven. Bake the cookies in 25 minutes golden brown and ready. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed my healthy snack recipes. If you liked this recipe, please share it with your friends.